Nuclear Technology Professionals
Teledyne Brown employs highly trained manufacturing specialists who are certified and compliant with industry and government quality standards.
Mark Gradkowski has served as Teledyne Brown’s Vice President of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Systems since it was first formed in 2004. He has almost 30 years of experience in working with DOE, DoD, and commercial markets in nuclear, industrial, and environmental safety; nuclear facilities management and operation; non-stockpile destruction systems; and engineering support of chemical and biological systems. Gradkowski also oversees all operations of the Company’s Knoxville Radiological Laboratories.
Scott Hall, Teledyne Brown’s Director of Nuclear Manufacturing, has more than 20 years of professional experience in numerous manufacturing processes and procedures, production supervision, design and operation of special production equipment, and coordination of activities to gain various certifications and registrations. With his thorough understanding of manufacturing operations, he serves as Program Manager for the Gas Centrifuge Service Module manufacturing contract, which required the expansion of the Company’s nuclear engineering and manufacturing facilities and workforce.
With over 20 years of experience, Kimberly Krajna brings proven expertise and cost-saving improvement methods to her management processes and manufacturing engineering roles at Teledyne. She has successfully served as Program Manager for the Washington Savannah River Company Defense Waste Processing Facility Nuclear Canister Contract for the past 2 years, and she recently assumed the Lead Manufacturing Engineering role on the Gas Centrifuge Service Modules contracts requiring nuclear engineering and precision assembly.
Teledyne Brown has the only individual in the United States with 22 Level III certifications in Nondestructive Testing.
- Teledyne Brown’s team is fluent in all aspects of nuclear design and fabrication
- Our personnel are trained and certified in all aspects of our ASME and NQA-1 Quality Programs.
- Our Team has all the necessary tools, equipment, and facilities to perform at the peak of its field.
We have an approved NQA-1 Nuclear Quality Assurance System.
- We consistently maintain the following ASME Code Stamps:
- “N” Stamp
- “NPT” Stamp
- “U” Stamp.
- We are approved by ASME as a Materials Organization.
- We have been in the nuclear field for decades.
- TBE is sanctioned and ready to work under our proven Nuclear QA System.