GSA Ordering Procedures
Ordering Procedures Ordering and receiving professional services from Teledyne Brown Engineering via the GSA Schedules is easy. Just follow the five steps shown below.
Step 1: End-users provide information regarding their needs to their procurement or ordering officer in the usual way. The information provided would typically include a Statement of Work indicating deliverables and schedule requirements, a government cost estimate, and funding documentation.
Typical items included in the Statement of Work might be:
- Scope of work
- Location of work
- Period of performance
- Deliverables required (type, quantity, and schedule)
- Applicable standards, if any
- Acceptance criteria
- Special requirements (e.g., ISO certifications, security clearances, travel, special knowledge, etc.).
Useful information regarding our Teledyne Brown GSA Schedule contract is:
- Contract number
- Information Technology: GS-35F-5048H
- Engineering Services: GS-23F-0424K
- Management Services: GS-10F-0154M
- Logistics Services: GS-10F-0056P
- Contractor establishment code (DUNS): 11-363-3189
- CAGE code: 14925
- Type of contractor: Large business
- Woman owned? No
- Taxpayer ID Number (TIN): 52-2195609.
- CCR Registered? Yes
Step 2: The ordering officer contacts Teledyne Brown Engineering in one of the following ways: phone: 1-800-933-2091, ext. 1241; fax: 256-726-3187; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and provides us with a written preliminary Delivery Order, Statement of Work, and a request for a cost estimate.
Step 3: We respond to the request with a cost estimate based on the stated requirement and in accordance with the established fixed rates for our labor categories in one of our GSA Schedule contracts.
Elements of our response will include:
- Total hours and price for labor
- Proposed completion/delivery date
- Other direct costs (ODCs), such as travel costs, if any, consistent with Joint Travel Regulations, or any other Open Market items (e.g., any other item not on our Schedule contract, to be procured in order to meet the ordering agency's requirements).
- Total price for the order.
Step 4: The ordering officer reviews our response, makes a best-value determination, and awards the Delivery Order to Teledyne Brown Engineering.
Step 5: Upon notification of acceptance, Teledyne Brown Engineering strives to deliver the highest quality professional services possible in a timely and cost-efficient manner.