We are pleased to announce the release of the Extended Air Defense Simulation (EADSIM) Version 20.0. EADSIM is a Government-owned many-on-many Simulation of Air, Missile, & Space Warfare. EADSIM is developed by Teledyne Brown Engineering for the US Army Space and Missile Defense Command and the Missile Defense Agency. EADSIM is used for Operational Planning, Mission Analysis, Military Utility Assessments, Integrated Air and Missile Defense analysis, Operational analysis, and training.
The following EADSIM capabilities have been improved in Version 20:
- Operator in the Loop
- Multiple Command Level Focus
- Improved Individual Aircraft Control
- Coordinated Defense Fighter Support Package Operations
- Simplified Rotating Radar Model Definition
- Customizable Laser Dual Gimbal Slew Model
- Additional Timing Effects Models
- System Timing Errors
- Operator Modeling Techniques (Combat ID and Engagement Focus)
- Other Integrated Air and Missile Defense Enhancements
EADSIM is free for use by government agencies and their contractors.
EADSIM software runs on 64-bit Windows and Linux O/S.
EADSIM V20 has received an Army Assess Only Risk Management Framework approval.
For more information or to request EADSIM software: contact the Office of User Services: